CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Trying to compose myself and contain my excitement at work....

Ok....so by now everyone knows that I'm in love with Randy Rogers band....and my birthday is on a Wednesday (july 1st) this year and Hill's Cafe puts on a free concert every wednesday night! So I've been watching both Hill's cafe's schedule and Randy's schedule to see if he will be there on my birthday...when I was having no luck in getting answer I decided to email Bob Cole (of the bucky and bob show on KVET radio) and I got a response! I'm not going to say what it is because I don't have loose lips but its very very very very exciting! So this is my subtle tribute to Bob and Hill's Cafe!

**BOB YOU ARE STINKING AWESOME**

**MY FAVORITE SPOT IN AUSTIN**


Bob and Hill's Cafe....you rock my world!


over and out,
--Leah


0 comments: