CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Five of My PERSONAL Guilty Pleasures......

So this interesting blog idea popped into my head because me and my friend were talking about me being lactose intolerant and not being about to eat ice cream with cake....HA! So enjoy your unique look into my personality....



OK so first we will start off with the most obvious ((this would be for anyone)) FOOD! So I choose to start off my list with Cheesecake. I could eat a slice of cheesecake every day of my life....but I would feel **guilty** ((or fat)) because 582.09 calories per serving....but I would still eat it every day if I could....**no like seriously**





Second....Making fun of people who wear stuff that makes you want to say... "No what in the hell were you thinking?" I mean seriously come on people... I will be the first to admit that it is usually girls who make the "bad wardrobe decisions" Take for instance this girl in the picture... Your first reaction was WHAT THE DEUCE.... **don't lie....liars are bad** but come on!!! Who wears a RED beanie with a GREEN & GREY strip shirt a PEACH skirt and BROWN cowboy boots.....yeah some one needs to put her on the show....um... What NOT to wear!!!



Third....filling out online quizzes....like on facebook and myspace...I know people don't read that crap ((and they probably don't read this blog either))...but its fun and time consuming for me....and yes I do read other people's quizzes because if they are going to put it out there...then I want to know!!




Fourth.....Fake finger nails....they cost so much...and they are flammable and they hurt ((like HELL)) when they break off....but I still LOVE to get them...they make me feel more feminine...I know that stupid...**to each their own**








And for my final guilty pleasure ((its a long one so don't hold your breath)).... Going to a concert on a work night and getting totally plastered and then having to **try** to function at work then next day....I don't really need to explain this one i guess.......





So now you know a little bit more about this wonderful girl who's crazy blogs you read every day!

**S-S-S-SWEET**


--over and out--
--Leah

0 comments: