CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, May 8, 2009

Online Dating




Is it always a friend of a friend that has a friend that found true, ever lasting love on the internet? Well that's a load of crap!!

I've tried the whole internet dating thing...doesn't work. It's to easy for people to lie. Almost too easy! I've been on a few dates and here's how they went...

The first guy completely LIED about his height. I am a very tall woman...5'9" ((and that pushing it))! He had to be less that 5'6"! But I didn't judge right away...because that not my style. So we went on a few dates and later found out he had a kid! Which is fine...but what the deuce!!! Why didn't you tell me about it sooner!! **Moving Along**

Date number 2...Yeah didn't even look like his picture! I was totally attracted to him!! We talked on the phone for 2 weeks before we met just because I'm not going to go run out to meet a guy off the internet without knowing ANYTHING about them! We even stayed up ALL NIGHT one night! And then we met....um yeah...wow....and I think I'm going to leave it there **NEXT!!**

Date number 3...HAHAHA...this one made me laugh all the way home...like are you serious? We met at Trudy's ((restaurant in Austin, TX)) and had cocktails....and he made me very uncomfortable...but he was the first guy that looked like his picture...yeah and then we weren't clicking I decided to end the date...cuz there was no point if we didn't have anything to talk about right? So yeah he walked me to my truck and I was like truthful with him and he said ((and I quote)) "Do you wanna have sex?" ARE YOU f***ING KIDDING ME!! I shut my door and drove off. **Last Date**

ANd the last guy I met...wow I thought I hit the nail on the head. He was cute, proffesional and eclectic ((and a great kisser)). We went on a series of dates...and then we explored other options...ya know **wink wink**...and then....................I NEVER heard from him again...that was it...and we hit it off!! He even said we hit it off!! What the duece man!

So I've given up on online dating. Doesn't mean I haven't looked...but I mean seriously it's not worth it!

That is my advice to you...online dating is WAY over rated...don't try it...the end...you will set your self up for failure everytime! Guys are slime already right??((well most of them but not all of them))...Just slow down...take a long look at your life...make sure your happy...find a hobby!! And love will find you!! But you WON'T find it on the internet...I can promise you that!

over and out,
--Leah

0 comments: